In light of the ongoing spread of COVID-19, we have made the difficult decision to close our physical office & retail store for the health and safety of our community and team members. We will continue to have emergency services available for on-site work, and will follow all recommended CDC guidelines for social distancing and cleanliness while working on site.
Please call 503-644-9881 to schedule an appointment or talk to one of our representatives.
We appreciate everyone’s understanding in this matter and we look forward to serving you soon!
We are constantly monitoring the changing news and recommendations regarding the COVID-19 outbreak. The health, safety, and well-being of all our customers, coworkers, their families and communities is our primary concern during this time. While we continue to be available to serve your security needs, there are a few changes to ensure the safety and health of our team and customers:
- *Our store remains open and is cleaned and disinfected regularly and all high-traffic surfaces are cleaned hourly.
- *All technicians have been directed of proper health/safety protocols as well as provided disinfecting supplies and protective equipment while working on your property or vehicle.
- *All employees have been directed to follow no-contact procedures to the best of our abilities. We have adjusted standard procedures to allow for reduced contact. Please inquire for more details of our no-contact changes.
- *While our store is open, if you wish to receive curb-side service without leaving your vehicle, call our office at 503-644-9881 and one of our representatives will meet you at your vehicle.
- *Curb-side service also applies for will-call pickup of hardware and orders.
- *We also offer phone, email, and video support for those that require technical support.
We will continue to adjust our daily operations as the situation requires and follow all directives from the organizations monitoring the situation. If you have any questions or special requests during this time, feel free to ask and we will do our best to meet those needs.
We hope everyone is managing to find some peace-of-mind during this hectic time while all work through this together.