In Floor Safes
Here you will find some basic information on in-floor safes. To see what safes we have in stock, please navigate to the main Safe Products page to view our in-stock safe gallery!
STAR® Round Lift Out Door Floor Safes
Cut-away View of “C” Rate Lift-Out Door
Keylock with combination, Dual Control
Water Resistant Dust Cover
STAR Floor safes are engineered with advanced security features. STAR Tube safes have been the standard for gas stations, fast food, small retail establishments and home owners for over 50 years.
Low cost, combined with the various body styles and optional doors will fit almost any cash handling system. When properly installed in concrete,
STAR Floor safes provide maximum fire and burglary protection. Now, with the water resistant dust cover, you get protection from water as well.
“C” Rate Lift-Out Door Features:
- Manipulation resistant, unitized U.L. Group II key changeable lock protected by a revolving carburized hardplate.
- Removable dial and drive/drill resistant spindle preventing damage from burglary attack and additional protection from hold-up.
- Door, 7-1/4″ clear opening, is 1-3/4″ solid steel.
- Door is securely locked by three bolts each requiring over 25,000 pounds to shear.
- Each locking bolt has its own hardened steel positive relocking bolt.
- Body — Heavy “B” rate construction.
- Water resistant, high impact molded dust cover with rubber “O”-ring seal does not rattle or slide like most covers.
- STAR’s double compartment models provide the commercial user with the most effective cash handling system available. Hold-up as well as burglary protection is greatly enhanced by use of this type of safe. Available with dual key inner compartment. Manager holds one key, the armored car driver, or employee holds the second.
Cutaway view of STAR
When properly installed in concrete, STAR floor safes provide excellent fire and burglary protection. Now, with the water resistant dust cover, you get protection from water as well.
STAR® Rectangular Body Round Lift Out Door Floor Safes
STAR Rectangular Body, round lift-out door “B” rate floor safes offer a large cubic inch capacity at a reasonable price. Strong, continuously welded steel bodies are offered with our standard “C” rate lift-out combination door and a water resistant dust cover.
“C” Rate Lift-Out Door Features
- Utilizes the STAR high security “C” Rate door.
Body — “B” Rate construction available in double compartment models (D) or outside drop chute (BDP).
Diameter x H
Diameter x H
| Cubic Inch
|Tubular Body Safes|
|C3||8-1/4 x 5-3/4||8-3/4 x 9||7-1/4 Dia.||280||40|
|C5||8-1/4 x 10||8-3/4 x 13-1/2||7-1/4 Dia.||510||46|
|C7||8-1/4 x 16||8-3/4 x 19||7-1/4 Dia.||785||55|
|CD5*||(top)||8-1/4 x 4-1/4||8-3/4 x 13-1/2||7-1/4 Dia.||225||54|
|(bottom)||8-1/4 x 4-1/2||6-3/8 Dia.||240|
|CD7*||(top)||8-1/4 x 5-1/2||8-3/4 x 19||7-1/4 Dia.||175||66|
|(bottom)||8-1/4 x 9||6-3/8 Dia.||480|
|“C” Rate Rectangular Body Safes|
|B6||12 x 10 x 5-1/4||12-1/2 x 11-1/4 x 9-3/4||7-1/4 Dia.||630||62|
|B17||12 x 12-1/2 x 10||13 x 13 x 15||7-1/4 Dia.||1,500||98|
|B24||12 x 12-1/2 x 14-1/2||13 x 13 x 19||7-1/4 Dia.||2,175||122|
|BD24**||(top)||12 x 12-1/2 x 5-1/2||13 x 13 x 20||7-1/4 Dia.||825||130|
|(bottom)||12 x 12-1/2 x 10||6-3/8 Dia.||1,500|
|BDP24**||(top)||12 x 12-1/2 x 4-1/4||13 x 13 x 22||7-1/4 Dia.||638||142|
|(bottom)||12 x 12-1/2 x 13-3/4||6-3/8 Dia.||2,063|
*Double compartment, slotted inner door.
**Double compartment, solid inner door with outside drop chute.